This blog has been a long time coming.
It starts from my interests as a kid, delivering me across continents and the higher annals of education until I stumbled upon one of the most hidden of societies. If I tell you it all now, it wouldn't make sense. In fact, I have a feeling you'd down right not believe me. This is why I'm presenting everything I know and have written down over the years here in this blog, just in case there are others out there that believe, or for those that may come upon my claims with skepticism.
To do so, I will present my life in order--jumping only over parts I fell aren't pertinent. Luckily, I am one of those individuals that stridently attempts to detail and document every aspect of my life. Since the age of ten, I've kept a diary on and off. This habit became permenant somewhere around university time and has increased as I got closer to my goal.
In this blog I plan to lay down the path and the foundation of my journey to the Myarabhati. For this reason, my posting date may not match the date of the entry.



No comments:
Post a Comment